Parent-Child Football Clinics
SOLD OUT for 2012
Parents! It’s time to relive your youth on the field at Ford Field along with your child and take part in our Detroit Lions Parent-Child Football Clinics on December 2, 2012.
Parent-Child Football Clinics are an entire day of playing, learning, and watching the game of football with your child both on and off the field prior to the Lions vs. Indianapolis Colts game on Sunday, December 2.
What does the Parent-Child Football Clinic include?
A 75-minute interactive, offensive football fundamentals clinic(quarterback, running back, and wide receiver positions) on the field prior to the teams taking the field
- • Wear your comfortable shoes! You will get a workout!
Group picture on the field
- • To prove you were on the field at Ford Field!
Football Chalk Talk/Question & Answer session/Game Analysis
- • Learn the game of football in a classroom setting by watching film and discussing concepts, plays, and breaking down the game you’ll be watching later that day.
Pizza provided by Hungry Howie’s Pizza
- • Gotta make sure you fuel up for the day of football!
- • Not a game jersey, but the next best thing!
- • Win a Youth Football Camp scholarship and more!
One game ticket in the Family Fun Zone to your selected game
- • Use all the football knowledge you learned earlier to enjoy the Lions game much more and watch the game from a different perspective!
Investment in the Parent-Child Football Clinic is $90 per person or $40 for those who already have a game ticket. Past Parent-Child Football Clinics have been very popular and have sold out quickly. Space is limited to 80 participants!
For more information or to register, please call (313) 262-2248 or e-mail email@example.com.
Test your football skills with your child on Ford Field, and then on the same field, see your Detroit Lions take on No. 1 overall draft pick Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts on December 2. A great family event both on and off the field! Hope you can join us!