PRO: Fifth-year wide receiver and return man who has played in 50 games (three starts), tallying 65 receptions for 800 yards (12.3 avg) and five touchdowns, three punt returns for 35 yards (11.7 avg) and 21 kick returns for 414 yards (19.7 avg).
- Also had a career five rushes for 18 yards.
2013: Signed by the Detroit Lions on October 2, 2013 after spending the first four weeks of the season with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Has tallied eight receptions for 70 yards and one touchdown through Week 4.
- Playing for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, recorded one kickoff return for 25 yards in Week 1 at New York Jets (9/8).
- Made his first start of the season and caught one ball for five yards and one touchdown in Week 2 vs. New Orleans (9/15).
- Registered two receptions for 35 yards, his longest for 20 yards in Week 3 at New England (9/22).
- Caught five passes for 30 yards in Week 4 vs. Arizona (9/29).
2012: Played in 15 games (one start) for the Dallas Cowboys and amassed 32 receptions for 436 yards (13.6 avg) and four touchdowns, all career-highs.
- Caught eight passes for 114 yards and two touchdowns, setting career-highs in each category in Week 1 at New York Giants (9/5). It was his first career 100-yard receiving day and his first career multi-touchdown game.
- Recorded one reception for 26 yards and rushed once for five yards in Week 2 at Seattle (9/16).
- Caught five passes for 57 yards in Week 3 vs. Tampa Bay (9/23).
- Made his first start of the season and caught three passes for 24 yards and rushed once for four yards in Week 4.
- Posted four receptions for 27 yards in Week 7 at Carolina (10/21).
- Caught three balls for 96 yards, his longest for a career-high 65 yards in Week 9 at Atlanta (11/4).
- Caught one pass for 10 yards in Week 11 vs. Cleveland (11/18).
- Inactive in Week 12 vs. Washington (11/22).
- Recorded one reception for eight yards in Week 13 vs. Philadelphia (12/2).
- Posted two receptions for 28 yards in Week 14 at Cincinnati (12/9).
- Caught one ball for nine yards in Week 15 vs. Pittsburgh (12/16).
- Caught one pass for 12 yards in Week 16 vs. New Orleans (12/23).
- Recorded two receptions for 25 yards in Week 17 at Washington (12/30).
COLLEGE: Played 31 games at Virginia, starting 21 of the final 22, and finished his collegiate career with 117 receptions for 1,332 yards (11.4 avg) and nine touchdowns, 13 rush attempts for 71 yards (5.5 avg) and one touchdown and 15 kickoff returns for 274 yards (18.3 avg).
2008: As a redshirt junior, amassed 58 receptions for 723 yards (12.5 avg) and five touchdowns, leading the team in each category. He also rushed six times for eight yards (1.3 avg) and one touchdown and recorded 15 kickoff returns for 274 yards (18.3 avg).
2006: Played in all 12 games (nine starts) as a true sophomore and led the team with 52 receptions for 582 yards and four touchdowns. Also rushed seven times for 63 yards (9.0 avg).
- Earned Honorable Mention All-Atlantic Coast Conference and was named Second-Team All-State by the Virginia Sports Information Directors Association and the Roanoke Times.
2005: Played in seven games as a freshman and tallied seven receptions for 27 yards (3.9 avg).
PERSONAL: Attended Holy Cross High School (Queens, NY).
- Finished his senior season with 61 receptions for 1,170 yards and 19 touchdowns, all which set new league records, for which he earned daily News and Newsday Player of the Year honors.
- Was also a standout in basketball and baseball.
- Named the MVP at the Catholic League Basketball Challenge.
- Majored in sociology at Virginia.
- His uncle played football at Fayetteville State.