PRO: Signed to the Detroit Lions active roster from the practice squad on Dec. 4, 2012 and earned his first-career start in Week 14 at Green Bay.
2012:Promoted from the practice squad in Week 14, Durham went on to contribute in the passing game, catching eight passes for 125 yards and one touchdown in the season’s final four games.
- His season featured a highlight reel catch in his first game at Green Bay (12/9) and ended with a 25-yard touchdown reception against Chicago (12/30).
- Earned his first-career start in Week 14 at Green Bay (12/9) and had four catches for 54 yards, including a sensational one-handed catch early in the second quarter that helped set up a QB Matthew Stafford touchdown run two plays later.
- Started in his second-consecutive game in Week 15 at Arizona (12/16), catching one pass for 14 yards.
- Had two catches for 32 yards, his longest going to 18 yards in Week 16 vs. Atlanta (12/22).
- Caught his first-career touchdown pass, his only catch of the day, on a 25-yard strike from QB Matthew Stafford in Week 17 vs. Chicago (12/30).
College:Played in 47 career games with 15 starts at Georgia. Registered 64 catches for 1,109 yards and four touchdowns.
- Played in 11 games (8 starts) as a redshirt senior, grabbing 32 receptions for 659 yards and three touchdowns.
- Led Bulldogs in receiving five times, including 112 yards on four catches against Vanderbilt. The 112 receiving yards marked a career high.
- Appeared in 10 games (4 starts) as a junior. Recorded 13 catches for 199 yards and one touchdown.
- Played in 13 games, making one start, as a sophomore. Recorded 11 receptions for 169 yards.
- Appeared in all 13 games (2 starts) as a freshman. Caught eight passes for 82 yards.
- Attended Calhoun High School.
- Made Atlanta Journal-Constitution 2005 Best in Georgia and Class AA All-StateTeam, Georgia Sportswriters Association 2005 AA All-State Team and Class AA Defensive Player of the Year.
- Totaled 55 catches for 1,062 yards and 14 touchdowns during his senior year with an average of 19.3 yards a reception.
- Returned nine punts for 87 yards and returning nine kickoffs for 248 yards and one TD.
- On defense, recorded 39 tackles and seven interceptions.
- Also played basketball and averaged 12 points and nine rebounds a game his junior season.
- State runner-up in 4x4 relay and state qualifier in high jump, 110 hurdles, 300 hurdles, and 4x1 relay.
- Majored in Middle School Education.