Today marks the first day of summer and we're keeping up with the Lions as they engage in their favorite offseason activities.
Even though he was in a different country, Bush still joined his teammates in celebrating the U.S. Soccer's Men's National Team's World Cup win against Ghana.
We'll continue to keep our eyes on the exciting World Cup competition, but we have an internal battle brewing as well.
Tim Twentyman hosted his second annual Closest to the Pin competition with several players and staff members. Quarterback
Who's going to take home the victory? You'll have to stick around all summer to find out.
OTHER NOTEWORTHY ITEMS:
- Need an offseason rookie report? We've got you covered. Click here for a detailed breakdown of all 23 rookies and where they stand heading into training camp.
- Catch up with rookie linebacker
Kyle Van Noyas he blogs wedding, minicamp and rookie week.
- Is Brandon Flowers a legitimate option for Detroit? Tim Twentyman and Mike O’Hara weigh in.
- O’Hara’s latest Now & Then column takes a look at how former Lion Kevin Glover is a good role model for anyone (perhaps
Travis Swanson) who arrives at his first NFL team after a successful college career and finds the path to a starting job blocked by a veteran.
- After releasing cornerback Chris Houston, the Lions are hoping that youngster
Darius Slayis ready to step up and be their guy.
- Who benefits most from the new offensive and defensive schemes? Twentyman answers that question and more in this week’s 10 Questions.