Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam
- Due to uncontrollable circumstances, The Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam® event originally scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2013 in Detroit, Michigan will now be held Saturday, March 2, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Monster Jam fans who have tickets to the March 9, 2013 Monster Jam date will find their tickets – with the same seat assignments – will be honored at the March 2, 2013 Monster Jam show. Ford Field has set up a special hotline to assist fans. These fans may call 313-262-2211 with questions or concerns.
- The Party in the Pits begins at 2pm. Saturday, March 2nd event ticket, along with Pit Pass required for entry to the Party in the Pits. Guests can enter Gates A, F, or G for the Party in the Pits. Pit Passes are available to purchase for $10 at the Ford Field Box Office Monday-Friday (10am-6pm) or online at www.Ticketmaster.com while supplies last. Pit Party space is limited. Pit Pass does not guarantee admission to the Pit Party. Entrance to Pit Party closes 30 minutes prior to end time.
- Ford Field Gates A, B, D, F, and G open at 5pm for guests. The show begins at 7pm. A full schedule of events is listed below:
- 2pm – 5pm: Pit Party
- 4pm: Huntington Club Level opens to all guests (located behind Sections 200-214)
- 5pm: Upper Concourse opens to all guests (Sections 215-246 and 315-347)
- 7pm: Show Begins
- Tickets are still available at the Ford Field Box Office, all Ticketmaster Outlets, online at www.Ticketmaster.com, or charge by phone at (800) 745-3000. Ticket Prices are as follows:
- The Official 2013 Monster Jam tags (lanyards) are sold through Ticketmaster only. Below is the response that can be used if questions arise. As a reminder, the passes do NOT permit access to anything in the stadium.
- Front Row - $55 All Seats
- Gold Circle - $35 Adults / $17.50 Kids (Ages 2-12)
- Lower Bowl - $25 Adults / $12.50 Kids (Ages 2-12)
- Upper Bowl - $20 Adults / $10 Kids (Ages 2-12)
- *All tickets $2 more day of show. Additional fees may apply. Children under 2 free.
- Will Call tickets can be picked up at the Comerica Park Gate C Ticket Windows on the day of the show at 10am, which is located at the corner of Brush and Adams Street. Must present Photo ID and Credit Card used for purchase to claim tickets. Will Call may also be claimed in advance at Ford Field Ticket Office (Gate G, Thursday or Friday 10am – 6pm). For advance will call pick up, please allow 24 hours from time of order in order to process account.
- $5 Adult Discount Coupons available at participating Advance Auto Parts locations from 2/11/13 through 2/28/13 while supplies last. See coupon for details. These coupons are not valid on the day of the event.
Click Here For Participating Advance Auto Parts Locations
- “Order at least 3 weeks prior to your event for your tags to be delivered on or before the event. Orders placed after this time are NOT guaranteed to arrive prior to the event, but will be delivered within 3 weeks of your order. Please note that this offer is not valid for tickets purchased via TicketExchange. FAN PASSES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE BOX OFFICE.”
- Parking will be $15 in Ford Field controlled lots. More Parking Info
- Traffic – I-94 will be closed between Michigan Ave and I-96 for the weekend. Visit the MDOT website for more specific detour information: www.michigan.gov/drive.
- Insider’s Tips – Please be sure to check out some alternative routes to get to Ford Field, along with the traffic updates.
- Visit the Huntington Club beginning at 4pm (located behind Sections 200-214) if you are looking for a place to sit down and grab some Slow’s BBQ while waiting for the show to start. The Bud Light Party Zone will also open at 5pm and is a great place to grab a snack and watch sporting events on 40+ TVs.
- Join us for the Family Tailgate in the Hall of Legends, located on Level 3 near Section 214 from 4pm-7:30pm. Seating is limited, so make your reservation before 12pm Friday by calling 313-262-2333 or show up to the Hall of Legends on the day of the event.
- Autographs will be held at Gate D at the conclusion of the event.
- Strollers, food & beverages, water bottles and backpacks are among the prohibited items. Here’s the full list of items not permitted: Ford Field Items Not Permitted.
Please see any of our guest service locations on show day for questions or comments regarding your experience at Ford Field.